Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
The Trove Business School’s Online Program leading to the Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Managementcourse provides advanced knowledge and competencies in hardware and operating system technologies for IT support. It enables you to think critically and have high level skills in the IT field that can be applied in a wide range of situations.
This program will prove of benefit to:
- professionals who work or intend to work in the service industry or hospitality sector.
- Professionals who wish to equip themselves with
Under the guidance of distinguished Trove Business School faculty, program participants will have knowledge on the below:
- Identify the unique characteristics of service businesses and create successful management strategies to better manage the role of customers to gain desirable business outcomes, better market products than are intangible, and better manage customer expectations and perceptions.
- Identify the unique characteristics of the hospitality industry, explain the process of balancing supply and demand in the hospitality industry, and implement optimal marketing and management strategies for this unique market.
- Identify the unique characteristics of the healthcare industry, explain how this industry is evolving into the experience business, and better manage human interactions and facility to enhance the quality of customer experience.
- Gain insights from the innovative approaches in the service industry overall, in hospitality and health industry and better develop innovative strategies in your industry
Virtual learning /
6 – 8 weeks
- Updated CV
- Preferred – 2+ years of work experience in relevant industry
- Latest Color Passport size picture
- Last qualification copy in English
- Good command over English as language of communication